header wrap

Hi guys, (and Ladies),

in order to keep the engine bay temperature in check and protect the abs pump,
I had wrapped the shankle chrome headers with header wrap, but after talking
to Ed of headers by Ed, he said that header wrap is really bad for the headers
and it will damage them. I also noticed in the IAP catalog that header wrap
voids the warranty for them.

Anyone wants to offer any input on the Shankle headers as far as wrap goes?
Should I take it off? How would that affect the ABS pump, it seems to be
hotter already with the wrap on there already.

Thanks,

Joseph
88 Milano Verde