Parting 79 Alfetta GT

Just a reminder that I am still parting out an Alfetta GT. Lots of good
parts still available. Car is located near Greenville SC. E-mail me with
your needs. I still have the engine which was running fine when parked.
Spica is questionable but was operating when last run. Transaxle also
available but has usual 2nd gear crunch. Very good prices as I am trying
to get rid of it ASAP.

Chris Poore
Anderson, SC