Hunting idle on Verde

Hey all,

Have a problem with a hunting idle on my Verde.  Very lumpy, up and down and will
eventually stall.  Idles like its a V8 with a serious performance cam.

Base idle has been set, timing is right, cap, rotor, wires, plugs, and O2 sensor
are new, AFM is in good working order. Runs fine other than the idle.

Water temp sensor good.

When I disconnect the throttle position sensor the problem goes away. Replaced the
sensor but problem persists.

Any ideas where to look next?

Thanks,
Antonio