When is it time to replace the springs?

I've been following some of the discussion on springs and shocks, and was
hoping someone could provide further info. My 78 Spider is beginning to sag on
the rear passenger's side. And it seems like it's getting worse almost daily
(not quite that bad, but it's noticeable).

1) How do you know if it's the springs or something else that's causing the
sag? Or can it only be the springs?

2) Would you replace front and back springs at the same time, or is it
acceptable practice to just replace the backs if the fronts seem fine?

3) What supplier has the best track record for reliable springs, and what
would all of you buy (providing the answer to #1 is "it's the springs")?

Thanks,

Stacy Gary
78 Veloce
Florida