AROO PIR mpeg

Folks,
Our new web guru, Ron Zaitz (father of the famous Doug Z.) has loaded an mpeg
made by Alfa Rod Bitton from my passenger seat October 25.

It is 1.3 Megs, beginning in the chicane and going around onto the back
straight.  You can hear that ol' PIR slut just a'screamin' and a'moanin'.
Crank your speakers!

As for Alfa Rod, poor boy has a 944 and a 928 at present, but the seed is
planted.

Hope you like it.
Joe