Bleeding 164 Clutch

I've recently replaced the clutch master cylinder in my '91 164 Base, and
pressure bled the clutch system using an "Ezi-Bleed" tool. I've pumped about
1.5 quarts of hydraulic fluid through the clutch system, am getting no
further air bubbles from the slave cylinder bleeder screw, and still the
clutch pedal will not come back up after being depressed. I've checked all
hydraulic connections, and there are no leaks.

What am I missing here?

Frustrated in Swarthmore, PA (Joe Fillip)