My spider turn signal - solved?

Thanks to all for help on my Spider's strange indicator lamp problem.  I
checked/cleaned all the grounds that seemed
relevant to the lighting system (according to my circuit diagrams),
unplugged/cleaned/replugged all relays and fuses,
sprayed everything liberally with DeOxit, and the indicator still behaved
improperly.  Then - while
driving - it suddenly started to work correctly (as did some other electrical
bits that hadn't functioned in a while,
eg door buzzer when I stopped).  I can only  guess that there was a bad
contact somewhere in the panel, and the
DeOxit took a while to reestablish the contact.  Too bad I still don't know
the specific locus of the problem!

- David R.