re: GTV6 multiple failure

I think the coolant coming out of the radiator is related to your
previous loss of pressure.  The initial overheating, subsequent
overheating, and alternator warning light are all probably caused by
an alternator/water pump belt that jumped ship while you were
blasting down I-95.  I don't know what to say about the brakes.  It's
theoretically (in a very unscientific sort of way) possible that
extreme underhood temperatures might be at fault, but I seriously
doubt it.

Good luck,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6