Ebay stuff

This is an advertisement for stuff I'm selling on ebay- all for our $2002 Challenge Spider...

'78 Exhaust manifold: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597526131&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1005439907&indexURL=0&rd=1

Sure Start:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597526342&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1005440299&indexURL=0&rd=1

SPICA to carb conversion: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597526649&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1005440835&indexURL=0&rd=1

All are no reserve.

If you are familiar with the $2002 challenge rules, I can sell parts off the car and use it toward the final bill.  So I can get up to $800 with the stuff I'm selling.  Most of its going locally, or have been spoken for, but I'll keep you all informed if more comes up.
Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011