Re: Milano brake upgrades

Hi Joseph, all.

I have the same 12" brake upgrade on my 75.  Yes, it brakes so hard you'd think the transaxle is going to compress itself into the front subframe.  But if all you really want are strong and balanced balanced brakes for your Milano, I suggest you buy Porterfield's RS-4 pads for your car ($120/set)

Go to www.porterfield-brakes.com

They will mail order it to you anywhere in the world.  No need to spend over $1.5K on brake hardware that you'll only use six times a year if you track the car.  As it is, the current brake bias on my ABS system is making the conversion feel very front-biased since the surface area of the front brakes are so much larger than the rears.  Not a good feeling when you're diving into a corner and your rear end is wagging like a dog in heat.

Stay with the Porterfields, you'll love them.

Nizam
88 75 3.0V6
94 164 Super 3.0V6 24v
97 155V6 2.5