La Carrera - 10/31 report + final update

Darren Besic reports in V8 #195 that:

"As of today's standing, Martin and Patrick are in First Place in their
Class (Sport Menor) with a six
minute lead over two race-prepared Porsche 356's which have been nipping at
their heals all week."

Wait...this report just came in on the wire:

"I JUST received this from Patrick Bowling at 11:26 p.m. on 11/1:

"WE WON OUR CLASS!!!!  I AM IN DISBELIEF!  13th overall and First in
Sports
Menor!  Victory party soon!   Wahoo!"

"Un-freaking-believable!!  Who woulda thought two rookie rallyists in a
41-year-old car could pull it off?  My hats off to the whole team!!
YEEEAAAHHH!!

"Contact Patrick at: pjbowling@domain.elided  to send your congrats!"

********

GO BIG RED!!! (Okay, I assume the car is red and I'm originally from Nebraska).
However, quite an amazing achievement and all involved should be thoroughly
congratulatedhowever, tell them to be aware of precisely Where they
apply their
autographs on some of their adoring fans (Mexican jails and all...).

Poor-sha vs Alfa, haruuumph!

We / you / they still got it...and always will.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA