Re:if it ain't one thing it's another...

Dave,
I recently went through a big suspension upgrade on my '90 Grad.  Since I
did so much at the same time, I'm not sure how much the shocks help alone,
but here goes... I upgraded to the red sport spring set from International,
Bilstien all around, 15" Exip Cromodora wannabee wheels, and Pirelli P400's.
It drives like a completely different car (when it drive -- see my other
posts about Motronic woes)  I did have an extremely skilled and very pricey
shop that works on all the local doctors' Ferraris do the work for me.  The
owner, who has a little experience racing Alfas when he was younger,
congratulated me on my decision to upgrade the standard shocks, referring to
them as K-mart shocks.  Go for it!
Rex McInvale
'90 Grad