DC mechanics?

So I'm finally graduating from law school (!!) and thus will finally be able
to afford a decent paint job on my egg-shelled '88 and '76 Spider. I'll be
moving to the DC area in December and was wondering 1) if anyone has had
good experiences with paint shops in the area; and 2) how much a good job
should cost, assuming I need some minor body work (rusty rocker panels).

Deliriously happy almost-former law student,

Kim Life
JD expected December 2001 (accelerated)
Duke University School of Law
Tel. +1 919 419 6393