Re: Desmodromic Valves

Just a snippet. Back in the seventies Ducati sold their small single in both
250cc and 450cc guises here in the UK. I only rode a friends 450 which was a
ballerina of a bike compared with the tank like Japanese Suzuki 380 Triple for
example. What amazed me was that both bikes were produced in Desmo and non
Desmo mode, the bikes being otherwise identical. My friends was non Desmo and
we concluded back then that the considerable extra cost of the Desmo just
simply was not worth it. When all is said and done he could have stuck a Desmo
badge on his and nobody would have known any different.

(I' ve calmed down a bit, but I do note that Richards software has removed two
Viruses being mailed to the main list. These are different to the last one I
received, but the origin is the same)

Tim Hancock  164TS Lusso   Boston UK