164 Front Brake Pads Wanted - Australia

An odd request, but does anybody have some used but serviceable front pads
to suit an '89 164?

My front pads are shot, as are my discs, and I have been planning a full
brake service - pads/rotors etc.  The only problem is that the rotors that
I have on order are still some weeks away, and my rego is due on 1st
December.  The existing rotors are very worn, and will not stand machining
(in any case I don't want to spend the money on machining them when they
are to be replaced anyway).  I don't want to install the new pads that I
have and ruin them on the worn discs.

I'm hoping that I can get some used pads that still have some life left - I
can bevel the edges a bit to make them work on the old rotors, and this
should tide me over until I can get all the right bits.

If anybody can help me with some used pads, please contact me offline.

Many thanks,
John Wiltshire.
Sydney Australia

are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.