'71 GTV window cranks

It's been making me crazy! The passenger window slooooowly drops down,
leaving a half inch opening. I lean over and wind it up again and a minute
later, open. I can push the widow down easily by pushing on top, not so with
the drivers side. Must fix!

This weekend I removed the door panels to reveal a Rube Goldbergian cable
system (not that bad - actually quite clever) which controls up and down. I
don't know what controls the tension of the system, but I'd like to tighten
it. Any ideas?

Thanks all,
--
James Cook