Importing Laws

I found a couple of interesting websites that give lots of detail on
importing (although not all laws). This is making me want to go into the
car importing business! Get some nice Thema 8.32's over here, some Lancia
Delta Intergrale's, some Smart cars, some Fiat Cinquecento's, some Fiat
Coupe's, some 155 Q4's, some 164 Q4's - wow, what a dream!

Check this out:

http://www.customs.ustreas.gov/imp-exp2/informal/car.htm
http://www.epa.gov/otaq/imports/canadian.htm

Karl