Woodley Park car show

Anybody else in the San Diego area going to the Woodley Park "Best of France
and Italy" car show in LA this Sunday, Nov 4th? I'm going up in my 71 GTV
and thought it would be cool to caravan Alfa's up there (Alfa convoy?). Plus
if my GTV dies somewhere along the way at least I'd have help pushing it to
the side! Contact me off line if interested.

Jim Hart
Oceanside Ca