Re: Spica TA fluid

I can't say that I am overly surprised, come to think about it it's kinda
logic, but a major part of the mystique of the TA has been taken away, may
it rest in prace. Extra virgin olive oil sounded pretty good, though "-)

Thanks for your great way of letting the wisdom flow to the masses.

Henrik Johansen

> is not any of the guesses by a bunch of olive oil guys, extra virgin or
> not.  The manufacturer used Antifreeze undiluted, glycol.   Surprised?
Fred