Glenn's radiator problem (and mine)

<< Oh well, when I get it back, it will be as good as new. >>
Want to bet Glenn ! Since I got my LS almost a year ago it has been one
(little) thing after another. As soon as I get something fixed and start to
enjoy the car then something else happens.
Just replaced my flexpipes and the sliding roof jammed. Fixed that and then
the hinge to the wind deflector snapped. Not fixed but closes. Then found
overflow bottle empty. Probably will need a radiator too ! Yesterday it
rained for the first time and as always, when it is cold and wet the car
won't start. Once it does, it won't idle. All the coils (6 on an LS) start
grounding to the cam cover and engine goes crazy. After a while it idles but
won't gather enough torque to go forward up a small hill. Eventually it
clicks and then runs normally again. Very wierd. Probably bad plugs. What
next.....
Graham Arlen