RE: APE

I emailed APE many times asking for parts, but I didn't receive any reply. I called a few times, but they're always busy. Looks like they're too busy to reply to inquiries. I hope I don't need much stuffs from them because it will be a pain to get intouch or get any quotes out of them.

I was going to drive to Tracy to visit their establishment, but I don't know if I should and I don't even know if they let customers to visit their sites...:o)

Louis
91 Spider Veloce,
Sunnyvale, CA