re: Milano heater mix valve

hi alae, ewe said:
<<<"Has anyone had a problem with the Milano mixer valve for the heat?  I constantly get heat from the vents.  The heater switch still works, I can control how hot heat comes out, but can't shut off the heat completely.  Even with the A/C on some heat still comes out.   Anyone with any ideas?">>>
ya, replace the mixing (heater control) walve!  ;~)  for a quick-n-dirty fix, install a shut-off walve into the heater hose in the engine bay.  simple 5 minute fix, after yuve gotten the correct walve & a couple hose clamps from the local hardware store.

doug s.