More 105 Brakes / reservoir to MC Hose

Mitch -
If I remember correctly from my days with a 68 VW type III, the hose from
the res to the MC needs to be a special type. For the VW, it was a special
braided blue hose that was used nowhere else on the car. I don't remember
what it's called, but I may still have some kicking around the garage
somewhere. Let me know and I'll look for it some evening soon.

Good Luck
Rich M
72 GTV, almost time for its winter hibernation