Willy Mueller

Hopefully I'm not embarrassing Willy here, but received a call Saturday
from his daughter who was returning my earlier call to Willy. I was
going to phone Willy back on Monday and give him a rough time for
keeping 'banker's hours'. (Yes, I know bankers work on Saturdays now,
but if you're somewhat older, this is a fairly recent thing).

Those of you who know him I'm sure find him a delightful character and
Alfa (among other marques) Mechanic par excellence. Willy will be
undergoing a triple heart bypass operation today (Monday). He will be
out of his shop in Costa Mesa (CA) for at least four weeks.

I should have checked with Daria and Willy's brother Marinko before
posting this.  However, when I stopped by to pick-up a completed
transmission, Daria was busy trying to contact people who had cars or
items to be repaired which were in his shop. Hopefully this might be of
help to all concerned.

Marinko will stop by the shop on weekends to answer messages and get the
mail.

If you know Willy, I'm sure you wish him the best and a quick recovery
(especially if you have a car in his shop) (a cautious happy face).

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA