Re:Milano FAQ at digest.net V8 #168

Hi,
In digest 068 Matt Jurcich asked why the Milano link on digest.net is
dead.   Since I haven't seen an answer, here I go; the site has moved to:
http://denovich.com/alfa/sikand_mti/ milano.html
When a few years ago I  started searching the internet for information
about my 75, this site was one of the first sites I found, I think it does a
great job.
I believe the original site owner is Alfaless for years, and his  IPS
"changed their businessmodel". Mark Denovich has put the original site
on his site/IPS. I think this is a good  initiative that has to be applauded.
So thanks to Mark, and Sikand, for providing me with very usefull
information about my 75. It still runs great. But of course over here  I can
always take my 75 to the dealer if troubles get too big or complicated,
nice.
ciao,
Tamme Kramer
Amsterdam Holland