Re: Mono liners was Monosleeve liners & / or Monoblock liners

He certainly shouldn't mind !! I, for one, _do_ have a fair degree of
serious engineering and machine design knowlege. If I ever get "around to"
building another serious Alfa (would either be a 101 Sprint or Spider or a
TZ (given a lot of luck)), I will most certainly be in touch with Mr.
Beninca.

It sounds to me as though his block has dealt with all of the issues I have
always felt were weaknesses in the stock Alfa blocks !!

All that is needed now would be Bore Tech hardening of the mono-sleeve
bores and a head with pressure oil to the cam follower bores !! :-)

I would also be _quite_ curious to hear what Mr. Beninca has been using in
the way of trannies and rear ends in order to deal with the sort of output
he is claiming!

Regards,

Greg