SOHC & 4 Valves per Cylinder

"However, it is possible to have 4 valves with SOHC."

Well its getting on for thirty years since the Triumph Dolomite Sprint had
exactly this arrangement, and I well remember drooling over what a nice
looking engine unit it was when it came out. Shame it had some serious
shortcomings, but in the hands of Andy Rouse it eventually became a potent and
reliable race winner.

My 164TS Clicked over 60,000 miles this morning, and whilst picking up a nice
stainless steel exhaust system for a friends VW Corrado, I spied a Gunson's
Eezi Bleed kit which uses spare tire pressure to change the brake fluid. Mine
needs changing so I thought I'd ask if anyone has experience, good or bad, of
the Eezi Bleed kit, and any Do's and Don'ts I should know about.

Tim Hancock   164TS Lusso            Boston UK

( Arguing over Porsche 911's and  GTV6's ????........I'd have
either....tomorrow..or sooner if possible)