Seattle Area.....

  Looks like I will have about an 11 hour layover in Seattle on Thursday,
Nov 1st. My flight from Korea lands about 11am and I don't fly out to
Atlanta until 10pm, so, anything to do there? I'm thinking about renting a
car, (probably no Alfa's available!) and drive around Seattle for the day.
Anything/anywhere I should check out!? I'm just a poor enlisted GI so test
driving a Ferrari is probably out of the question even though I would love
to!!

  I got a bunch of great tips when I did the same thing in LA a few months
ago! Went to the beach and stopped at a couple places that had Alfa's for
sale. Looking for about the same agenda unless someone wants to kidnap me
from the airport and play tour guide for the afternoon!!

Thanks-

Mark Smith
Couple of Alfa's
Leaving Korea, headed to Valdosta, Georgia!