Re: Adjustable Trailing Arms

Hey, Alfisiti,
A couple of weeks ago, I saw a set of Adjustable Trailing Arms for a spider
in a box from Alfa Heaven (Tom Zat). The space where the rearmost bushing
would normally be was filled with an aluminum billet, and the adustability
came from rotating the billet which contained a eccentric hole for the
through-bolt. I am unclear on what such an apparently popular piece of
hardware could contribute to a cars performance, other than to compensate for
collision damage. Can someone clear this up for me?

Regards,

Modelle in Somers Point