Re: (no real Alfa content) Chrysler/Mitsu V6

The dodge web site (http://www.4adodge.com/stratus_sedan/specs/index.html)
says that the 2002 Stratus has an optional 2.7 liter 24V DOHC engine.
However, it is possible to have 4 valves with SOHC. Honda (cars) has done
it. http://www.ukcar.com/sframe.htm?/features/tech/Engine/vr/VR2.htm . This
site is pretty interesting. It also talks about the VW VR6 4V engine, which
has two cams to control all 24 V. But it's not a typical SOHC design with
one cam per head. One cam drives all the exhaust valves, the other drives
all the intake valves. Nifty.

Greg