'91 164 for sale

Okay kids - its time for me to take action (I've been trying to do this for
a year now...)

1991 Alfa Romeo 164 FOR SALE.  White/Grey 5-speed 80k miles Factory
Moonroof and 164L alloys, great paint & interior, garaged and religiously
maintained, recent rotors & brakes, full Stebro exhaust (sounds beautiful),
all updates (incl. timing belt),  Located in Norwalk, CT. The car runs
great - but I have too many cars and too little time!  I have the service
history since new (purchased the car with 18k in '95). My baby needs new
tires and her clutch is starting to slip so I am only asking $3800 for a
quick sale.

Please email me with any questions at: kgubner@domain.elided or call 203-247-0993