Re: Fabricating Brake Lines

Making your own brake lines is not that easy, and this is an area where
you shouldn't be experimenting.

Go to your local auto parts supplier an buy prefabricated tubing...  ISO
Bubble flare, european style (I believe the Japanese use a slightly
different variation.)   The tubing comes in varying lengths, just buy
what you need, some unions, and a brake tubing bender and you are set.

I asked the same question earlier this year when I was replacing all the
brakelines on my Milano.   That was the advice I got, and took.

	--Mark