Balsamic and Olive oil

I think I know who that Jolly belonged to.  He also
should have had a baby blue Multipla there.
Steve also has a Giulietta race car and we had an
Olive oil can in the engine compartment as a "Catch
Can" or "Puke Can", which is required to catch
radiator overflow and engine oil blow by.
He used to tell people that we ran Olive Oil in the
crankcase and Balsamic Vinegar in the radiator so that
after the race, we could remove our catch can, add
some Oregano etc., then chill the contents for salad
dressing.
I guess he is still telling people that! :)

Dave Miller
Deltona, Florida
http://personals.yahoo.com