82 Spider (L-Jetronic) Sloppy at Mid-range, wandering Idle

I own an 82 Spider (L-Jetronic) and am trying to diagnose some sloppy
performance in two areas.  A little history, I have replaced all of the air
hoses for the individual runners, the big air hose rubber connector, and all
auxilliary hoses from the big hose to their various sensors/the plenum.

1)  The car idles fairly well at 900 RPM but "wanders" around +/- 50 RPM.
It's rougher than I would like but expect little better from a 106000 mile 20
year old.

2)  Between 2000 and 3000 RPM, under load or with no load, the car gives what
I would describe a lean miss.  Doubting air leaks at this point, what should I
be looking at?

Oh, timing is dead on, at the "F" line and does not deviate.  Cams are lined
up, plugs are new, wires are new, cap and rotor are new.

Thanks