Re: '94/'95 164 Alarm question was Remotes

Digesti:

My system has twice been non responsive when in rainy / damp weather. The
alarm & more importantly the immobilizer would not disarm with either remote.
(That siren sure is loud while jiggling the alarm shut off lock there in the
trunk <G>) Alarm is currently disabled due to this problem. Any thoughts?

Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX