1973 GTV & GTV spare parts for sale

Greetings alfisti- I managed to delete all of the inquiries regarding the 73
GTV I have for sale. Sorry about that. Those of you that expressed an
interest in the car - please contact me again. I will have detailed photos
available later this week.That said, the quickest way for those interested
to get a detailed description would be to call me after 9pm central time at
(713)528-5473.The car is in Houston,Texas

Ciao,Jim Tyson
73GTV (blue)
73GTV (white)
74 Spider
77 Spider
85GTV6

P.S. If anyone needs a GTV rear windshield or rear quarter window glass
please contact me. I also have many 115 GTV armrests and lots of other 115
GTV interior and exterior spares that need to go to good homes. The parts
are in Houston.Let me know what you need-money is really not an important
issue.