FS: used KUMHO ECSTA Supra 712 205/50/16 Tires

Hi,

I wanna sell 4 used (about 80% left)

KUMHO ECSTA Supra 712 205/50/16 Tires

$200 for all or nearest offer. I bought them in April of this year.

New is about $78 each. I think these tires are as good if not better
than the Dunlop SP9000.

I'm going to go with Falken Azenis 215/45/16 semi-race tires for every
day use (well I don't use this care everyday anymore 8-)) ).

Oh yes, I'm located in North West San Jose (close to Cupertino/Saratoga
border), CA.

If anyone in Southern California wants to get them I will be at the
AROSC Willow Spring's Time Trial next month and you can pick them up at
the track.

Zamani
'87 75 3.0 (weekend track car)
http://personals.yahoo.com