Re: Ignition Switch

	I didn't change the ignition switch this evening.
	I changed the electrical mechanism in the back. Swapped it out with a
used one i'd cleaned up the contact points on.
	Easy enough to do. simple retaining ring in back. pull it out gingerly
noting the alignment of a couple rings which interface with a locking
pawl for the crank circuit. if you don't get it back together just
right,  the starter won't engage. i figured this out the SECOND time i
put it together.

	Still easier than dealing with that special bolt and changing the whole mechanism.
	I didn't have to figure out how to change any keys on the key ring either.

	sorry this isn't exactly timely......
	nice to have (had) parts cars

	Norm