Re: more snow tires (Tess)

You wrote: "When I've driven the Spider in the snow, I just 'run what I brung' and put some lumps of tree stump in the trunk and on the parcel shelf. I'm not saying it was the best, but it worked for me! (Kind of messy to vacuum up afterwards though.)"

A less messy (but harder to find) ballast would be sandbags (just a suggestion!)

Cheers,
Sonny
91 164S (no need for sandbags, but a LSD would probably help on slippery uphills)