Re: 91 Spider Audio

Tony,
I'm not sure about installation, since I had Circuit City do it for me, but
I've got a Kenwood CD that I'm completely thrilled with.  They did a really
good job of the install, so I think it's a good fit.  The best thing about
it is that the display flips around to a blank black plastic panel when you
turn the car off.  In fact I had one person at my office remark that she
couldn't see how I drove a car with no radio.  Of course, it won't stop a
real thief, but maybe some high school drop out punk with the IQ of a
houseplant might be fooled.  Either way, it looks cool.  It does have a few
of the flashy little lights, but it's not bad at all.
Email me directly if you want and I'll break out the ole digicam and take a
few pictures for you.
Rex McInvale
rex.mcinvale@domain.elided
'90 Graduate