Bits O Italy

Hi all,

To the person who is asking about the place in Melbourne.  The address
is residential, I know someone who lives in James Cook Drive.  There is
also several listings for Alfa's (generally resorations of 105s) and
parts in the local trading paper with a phone number in Endeavour
Hills.  Maybe the same person?  I can check it out for you if you
like.  E-mail me with your requirements.

Cheers
Stuart Thomson.
Please help. I am trying to get in touch with a supplier in Australia.
Their
name is Bits of Italy. E-mails to them return as undeliverable, and
phone
always has a busy signal. Do they still exist? Thanks,

Val