Morristown Giulia Super Pickup

Hello fellow Alfa enthusiasts,
I must confess that I own the Morristown/Geller 1967 Giulia Super converted
pickup, 2ltr.
Purchased in Atlanta, from Chuck Cote, who purchased it in  N.J.
It has been under restoration/modification for well over a year and looks like
it will require
much more time (and money) to complete it. Painted with the Alfa LeMans
Blue.(1972)
If you wish to see what it looks like and what I am up to, then checkout the
pictures
I took today. They are on www.photopoint.com
Just sign in with my email address gprieto@domain.elided  at visit albums,
then go to the private albums and enter the password 'super', once entry is
permitted, click on open in album viewer on the Giulia Super Pickup line.
I made comments to share with you all.
Sorry I couldn't finish it in time for the Nationals but maybe next year?!
George Prieto AROC 7282 Atlanta, Georgia
66 G.Super/ daughters car
67 G.Super pickup/ all mine, mine! (in progress)
69 Spider Veloce (Euro 2ltr w/hanging pedals)
69 GTV/ son's car (1750 w/ carbs)
91 Spider Veloce/ wife's car (slowest one!)
97 Nissan ext.cab pickup/ used by us all.
90 Honda CB-1 just for fun