Milano Clutch/Tranny Probles

Good morning Alfisti,

Following my experience with my psggr wheel collapsing
and alignment buggering up while travelling on the QEW
(130km/hr), the shop found out the pssgr lower a-arm
had disconnected from the frame as the bolts had
sheared off..

Anyway, everything is not totally fixed yet, but a new
problem is that when accelerating hard in gear, the
power will not get to the wheels/road immediately. The
enginer respondes and after these revs rise about
700RPM the car begins to accelerate. There is no
problem when accelerating at a slower rate.. My guess
is at 3/4 of WOT and above... Any suggestions?

Now could having the car towed about 50km with the car
in neutral and the rear wheels on the ground cause
this problem?...

Thanks in advance,

Phil Gicante
London, ON