l-jet midnight madness

Ok,

I have come to the point where I just HAVE to reverse engineer the L-Jet from
the Verde.

I have a full set of computers (with spares) and a complete in tact wiring
harness, and a curiocity that has just had enough.

I have read the relative sites such as the old d-tuner's lair and the
unofficial bosch web site, and the vw and 914 l-jet sites and own and have
read cover to cover the Gasoline Fuel Injection System L-Jetronic Bosch manual
and the L-jet and modify sections of the "how to tune and modify Bosch Fuel
Injection"

Just to save me the trouble is there someone, anyone, out there that has an
internal schematic of the L-Jet from a Milano (or any other car) to save me
the pain and the time?

Also if anyone knows anything about the 3 custom hybrid boards in the ECU
please contact me.

I am not going to hurry this, but I WILL do it.

Joseph
88 Milano Verde