Source for Milano Door Seals/Front door panels?

1.      The front door seal rubbers are shot on my Milano.  I don't see
them in the usual US suppliers catalogs (IAP, Centerline, Vick).  DId I
miss them, and if not, can the suppliers in Europe/U.K. supply them?

2.      A very recent Digest had an email from someone who was parting
out a Milano and had an interior for sale.  If no one's interested in
the whole interior, would that person be interested in selling the front
door panels and the ashtray?  A former owner was a smoker and the door
panels are riddled with cigarette burns and the ashtray is a disaster.
Thanx!

3.      To the person with the Sprite -- some folks get a bit carried
away -- don't let that stop you.  At root, we're all car nuts.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider
'87 Milano Silver