Re: Rear roll bar for 1600 GTV

Hello all-
My 72 GTV is set up with Centerline springs and Koni red shocks and stock
rear sway bar. In my opinion, the car doesn't oversteer so much, but the
back end does have a tendency to "kick out" or hop alittle when driven hard
on curvy, bumpy roads. Maybe this is oversteer, but my understanding of the
behavior of solid rear axle cars is that too stiff a setting on the shocks (
or stiff springs?) can cause the back end to have a mind of its own. So you
might try setting your Konis to their loosest setting. I've never messed
with mine after installing them because the hopping is relativly minor and
easy to control.

Regards,
Rich M
72 GTV not FS in CT