location, info and all

Hey guys,

aren't we all supposed to be arguing over future alfa sales, cars, dealers,
and putting down any rice/sauerkraut burning machine on this digest? (yes I
know a lot of US -includes me to- own cars from that "other" category).

Come on, I want to hear some Beamer bashing, Toyota crunching
arguments/stories here, and how Alfas are still the real ultimate driving
machines (mandatory alfa content completed) rather than fighting over what
should and should not be included in an email from someone who is selling
something somewhere....

Um.... speaking of buying and selling, does anyone have a passenger side fog
light they would be willing to part with? If shipping rates are reasonable and
it is the clear kind (if its yellow I need the pair) then I would not mind
buying it from Mongolia so long as the total price is considerably lower than
the new ones to justify the trouble. I hate to keep raiding sports unlimited's
yard in MI.

Joseph ;-)
88 Milano Verde (here lil beamer.......)