A no nonsence opinion of A Simple Plea

If someone is selling something over the Internet and is either too
stupid or is too paranoid to include their 'general' ( as in country,
state, city) I simply won't do business with themno matter how much I
might want (or even need) what they are offering.

Should it be a matter of pure stupidity, what is preventing this purely
stupid person from saying (after the fact), "Oh gosh, forgot to mention
there are some missing parts on it and there is some damage to the
'back' side."

If they're paranoid about their location, then I'm paranoid about doing
business with them.

Say what you might, but eBay did not become the (currently) Ultimate
Selling and Buying place over the Internet in the (known) world by
coincidence.

You too stupid / paranoid to include your general location, you not be
getting to offer your stuff for sale on eBay.

True, there might be individuals who have more cubic yards of money than
they really should have and the fact a little bauble might be in Upper
Mongolia, is merely a slight inconvenience for them.

However for me, and I suspect for many others on the Digest, its a
matter of, "Please don't waste my time (space) if you can't (for
whatever reason) be forthcoming with ALL of the pertinent details.

Location is foremost in those pertinent detailsespecially when it comes
to Heavy Stuff, not to mention condition and price.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

And yes, I have recently bought a fairly pricey 'item' from a Digester,
and the location, condition, and price were Absolutely paramount in my
decisionnot to mention the Sellers very forthcoming replies to my
questions.