164 Digest

Well I haven't been to the 164 Digest in a long time as it was
deteriorating into absolute twaddle.  Although Colin Verrilli had done a
great job creating it, anyone was free to post & it did not appear it
could be properly moderated.  I just visited it a few minutes ago & am
glad to see Colin has whipped up a new version!  Congrats Colin!!  Looks
very slick, take your self out for a nice drive.

The new version can punt out the rude rubbish & keep things in order,
very nice ;-)  I don't see a need to post new messages to the OLD 164
digest now the NEW one is up.

Thanks again,
Zach
Redmond, WA