164 exhaust flexpipes

Hi!

     as Obie Fayth pointed out to me was already on the
     164 discussion page:

     /alfa/FAQ/164/forum/3994.html

     Exhaust Products Inc (800 362 1701) ask for Rich
     http://www.epiflex.com/

     makes a variety of sizes & lengths of flexpipes.

     i've found that they also make custom units, with
     a standard flex & whatever length & size of tubes
     you want on either end.
     the prices are very reasonable and the service
     very fast, a few days from order to fedex delivery.

     in my case getting 2 flex units for my '94 164Q
     cost less than 1/7 of that getting the whole pipes
     & took a good local muffler shop around 1/2 hour
     to weld in.   i got 2 8" long flexes, 2" dia. with
     1" long tubes on one end, 2" long on the other
     both sized to fit over the existing 2 1/8" dia. tubes.

 jak  bloomington in